- Free Shipping over 300 & above.
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Evolve Snacks
Our tasty raw walnuts are no tough nut to crack because there are no shells, which means they're ready for you to enjoy right away. Snack on them out of the bag, or toss them in salads and baked goods for more protein, fiber and omega-3s.
To say that walnuts are a nutritious food is a bit of an understatement. Here are science-based health benefits of walnuts.
- Walnuts have higher antioxidant activity than any other common nut
- Super plant source of Omega-3s
- The polyphenols in walnuts can help fight this oxidative stress and inflammation, which is the root of many diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and cancer
- Eating walnuts not only nourishes you but also the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. This promotes the health of your gut and may help reduce disease risk
- Though they’re calorie-dense, you may not absorb all of the calories in walnuts. Additionally, they may even help you control appetite and hunger.
- A healthy diet that includes walnuts may help preserve physical function, such as walking and self-care abilities as you age
- Contains nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support good brain function as you age