- Free Shipping over 300 & above.
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Evolve Snacks
Delicately sweet yet crunchy and delicious cashew nut with an unmistakable kidney like shape grow on cashew nut trees. They can be enjoyed either roasted or plain, and with or without salt.
Who knew when added to a various vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies and a range of confectionery food items like cookies, biscuits, and ice cream, cashews could leave a lip-smacking flavor for us to remember forever.
The health benefits of cashews are incredible and mentioned below are the reasons why you should add them to your diet:
- Cashews are a good source of healthy dietary fats
- They are good for the heart and help reduce bad cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) if consumed in appropriate amounts, even in diabetics
- Good source of magnesium, which is vital for the healthy development of bones, muscles, tissues, and organs of the body
- The presence of very low amounts of sugar and no harmful cholesterol in cashews makes them safe for diabetic patients
- Rich in copper, which helps in the metabolism of iron, aids in the formation of red blood cells (RBC), and helps in keeping the bones and immune system healthy
- Provides phosphorus, which is essential for the healthy development of teeth and bones
- Contains zinc, which plays a vital role in the strengthening of the immune system against microbial infections, protein synthesis, and the healing of wounds